ROMOBAN CALCIUM PROPIONATE is used extensively as a mold/fungal inhibitor in Breads, Cakes, Buns, Rolls, Pizza Bases, Doughnuts and other baked goods.
• ROMOBAN prevents growth of mold and rope in baked products
• ROMOBAN is non-volatile, non-corrosive.
• Easily miscible with water and safe to handle.
• It does not affect the flavour, taste and the appearance of baked goods.
Composition - Calcium salt of Propionic Acid
Appearance - White Granular
Purity - 98% Min
Moisture - 5.0% Max
· Store in cool & dry place
· 20 kgs Bag
Approx. Rs 150 / KilogramGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 Kilogram|
|Packaging Type||Plastic Bags|
|Packaging Size||Up to 20 kg|
|Categories||Food Additives, Preservative|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water|
|Shelf Life||12 months|
|Application||Bakery mainly in bread|
Explore More Products